Hitachi’s VeinID Five Gives You Efficient, Easy & Fast Security Access
Hitachi VeinID Five Overview
It is the first safe, reliable, non-invasive biometric solution to provide fast and highly accurate identity authentication of access data or secure areas.
Simply raise your hand to a standard laptop or desktop camera to capture an image of your hand and by utilising an ambient light spectrum it can highlight the vein patterns within your fingers.
Why the veins? As they function internally, the blood in veins in your fingers are very hard to replicate meaning added layers of security in comparison to traditional biological data such as fingerprints.
Hitachi’s VeinID Five succeeds where other biometric authentication has failed. It embraces all of the strengths of two-factor authentication without carrying the weaknesses.
Hitachi’s VeinID Five gives you efficient, easy, and fast security access.
How VienID Five Works?
- Each person’s vein patterns are highly complex and unique.
- Utilizing an ambient light spectrum to highlight the vein pattern within your fingers, VeinID Five is able to biometrically authenticate who you are.
- It asks the user to perform one simple gesture — raise the hand.
- A standard laptop or desktop camera (720p or better will do) can capture the image.
- The software will conduct high-accuracy biometric matching of the finger vein pattern against the registered user template.
- Once verified, it performs Windows authentication in under five seconds and allows the user access.
- This provides us with a straightforward and superior experience.
- The benefits of this system are much more far-reaching than ease of use and verification alone.
Hitachi Security Distributor in the Middle East, Turkey, and Africa Region!
Customers and Partners can enjoy local support, training, implementation and consulting services with the presence of local office managed by emt distribution based in Dubai and other regions.
Contact Hitachi Security Dubai | META and request for DEMO
+971 4 285 7366